Tring Bowls Club
A varied social programme of events, compiled by Trish Hewetson our Social Secretary, is run during the non-playing season where Members and their families are all welcome to join in. The type of events are summarised below and details will also appear on the social noticeboard in the Clubhouse where you may record your interest on the relevant list. Updates to the programme will be added as new information becomes available, so do keep checking this page and the noticeboard.
The ever popular "Souperlunch", (bowl of soup + 2 Rolls @ £3.50p), commences on Monday 16th October, 1.00pm. This event repeats once a month, (Oct - April), throughout the closed season. All details on "Social" Notice Board on the right as enter clubhouse, so please go along and put your name down.
- Presentation Dinner (Saturday 18th November 2017)
- AGM, (Monday 4th December 2017)
- Christmas Draw,(Friday 15th December 2017), with refreshments, mince pies and rolls
- Sunday Roast, (Sunday 18th February), Lunch at 1.15pm
- Quiz Supper, (Saturday 24th February 2018)
- Call My Bluff, (Saturday 24th March 2018)
- Sunday Roast, (Sunday 25th March), Lunch at 1.15pm
- St George's Day Supper, (Monday 23rd April 2018)
All Details on the " Social" Notice Board